Official Website of CSI Parish Kattakada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Official Website of CSI Parish Kattakada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Red Colour Orange Colour Green Colour Blue Colour

Wide Default
  • Altar

    Altar, CSI Parish Kattakada

  • CSI Kattakada

    Parish Premises

  • church1

    CSI Kattakada - old premises

  • Church1

    CSI Parish, Kattakada

  • Inside

    CSI Parish, Kattakada

  • altar

    Old Altar, CSI Parish Kattakada

Welcome to the Official Website of CSI Kattakada

A parish is the epitome and symbol of Christian love and fellowship. It was the divine will to found this parish in the heart of a small town which is growing rapidly. Our church and the laity could exercise a great influence on all shades of life in the society we live. The present generation strives hard to uphold this heritage and hand it over to the posterity.    

The CSI Parish in Kattakada was established in 1846 by the pioneering missionary Rev. John Cox.  It is one of the biggest parishes in South Kerala Diocese with more than 650 families in its fold. 

    Over the years our Parish has served the society in many meaningful ways and has been a powerful instrument in social and educational development

News and Events

Announcements & Activities as on 20.11.2016


For more information, please contact Rev. C.R. Vincent, Vicar (Mobile 9446850066) or Rev. Saji N. Stewart, Asst. Vicar (Mob. 8281620414).

 

1. Church News: The 50th issue of “Church News”, the official news bulletin of our parish has been published as Christmas Special Edition. The publication of this bulletin was commenced during the tenure of Rev. T. Devaprasad in October, 2012. The bulletin contains the news and announcements related to our parish and the articles and creations of our clergy and parish men. The previous issues of this bulletin are available for download in this link: http://www.csikattakada.in/index.php/archives/church-news