Official Website of CSI Parish Kattakada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

Official Website of CSI Parish Kattakada, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Red Colour Orange Colour Green Colour Blue Colour

Wide Default

Invitation: Inauguration of New Altar

The CSI Parish, which was established by the pioneering missionary Rev. John Cox, has finished 157 years of its existence. Our parish renders commendable work in social servcie and paliative care. We provide for more than 40 cancer patients and other people suffering from chronic diseases, in different parts of the Trivandrum district in the form of food, medicine, educational aid and financial aid. Apart from this, our parish takes care to foster religious harmony in our locality.

Dedication of the newly constructed altar in our parish will be held on 31st December, 2013 (6.00 PM) by our Bishop His Excellency Rt. Rev. Dharmaraj Rassalam. Distinguished guests including the office bearers of CSI, South Kerala Diocese will grace the occasion with their presence. The dedication of the 13th missionary sponsored by our parish will also be held on this occasion.

In the New Year Eve servcie that follows at 11 PM, 1000 candles will be lit to welcome the year 2014. The New Year services will be held at 8.00 AM on 1st January.

 All are requested to attend the above functions without fail and make the ocassion a grand success, as the opportunity to witness inaugural ceremony in our church rarely comes in a life time.  

                     Rev. T. Devaprasad (President)

                     Rev. S.K. Shaji John

                     B. Bright Singh (Secretary)

                     Shibu Justus (Convenor).